Our Independent Employee Model is designed for the Financial Advisor who wants the freedom to build their business in a traditional Raymond James branch office working with other financial professionals. There are currently 16 Independent Employee branches in key centres across Canada.
As an Independent Employee, you will benefit from competitive compensation, bonus opportunities, and access to a full range of our products, services, and support.
- You own the relationship with your clients and we will guarantee this for you in writing.
- We deliver a simple and efficient compensation program that allows you to serve your clients without facing a conflict of interest due to ticket size.
- We offer higher compensation for our Advisors (with no ticket sized grids). Higher payout rates, on average, on given production ranges.
- Tax deferral opportunities.
- Attractive financial transition package for all incoming Advisors.
- You serve your clients without conflict of interest from the pressures of proprietary products.