Canada is celebrating!
And you're invited to join the party. This year, Canada is celebrating a big birthday - 150 years! Our great country has grown to be a welcoming home for people around the world and this has been most apparent in recent times. Very few nations have the beauty, resources and peace that ours enjoys. We all have many reasons to feel proud being Canadian.
So, to celebrate our past and help steer our future, Raymond James is giving back to Canada through the Raymond James Cross Canada Charity Challenge. Our firm is looking to identify at least 150 ways to make a difference across Canada the communities we live and work.
Here are some key events already in the works that you can sign-up and join in:
- The Big Bike Ride in support of the Raymond James Canada Foundation and local charities
- Raymond James Father's Day Walk/Run for prostate cancer in BC
- Pedal in the Ride to Conquer Cancer
- Volunteer activities during Raymond James Cares month in May
- Other local charitable initiatives
Our goal is to have fun celebrating Canada's first 150 years by finding ways to give back and support the start of our next 150 years. Stay tuned to this space throughout the year for updates on how Raymond James is celebrating Canada's big birthday.