Raymond James has been helping investors like you achieve their financial goals and dreams since 1962. Our predecessor companies in Canada were doing the same for more than 75 years. Today, our business continues to be focused on people and their financial well-being. To that end, we will be posting articles on a variety of financial planning subjects.
TAX FLASH BULLETIN - Federal Post Election 2016 Tax Changes
On March 22, 2016, Federal Finance Minister Bill Morneau tabled the much anticipated first federal budget from the Liberal Party. The minister forecasts a $5.4 billion deficit for the current fiscal year. The current budget projects a $29.4 billion deficit for the fiscal year ended 2017. Below, we highlight the income tax changes that affect individuals and businesses resident in Canada.
Read the Raymond James Tax Flash Bulletin - Federal Highlights 2016 here.
- Raymond James Federal Post Election 2016 Tax Changes
- Protect Yourself from Fraud English | French
- TFSA & RRSP Reminder English | French
- 12 Resolutions for 2016 English | French
- Everyone Needs an Estate Plan
- Year-End Tax Planning Opportunities English | French
- Tax Time - Helping Canadians to Maximize their Tax Credits & Deductions [infographic]
- 10 Ways To Grow Your RRSP [infographic]
- Do you know the difference between an RRSP and a TFSA? [infographic]
- Find out if spending or investing $5,500 (Max Annual TFSA Contribution) is best for you? [infographic]
- Year-End Tax Planning Opportunities - (French)
- Losing a Loved One - Things to Remember
- 2014 Federal Budget Highlights
- Financial Lessons Your Kids Didn't Learn In University
- Time To Add Discipline To Your List Of Good Money Habits
- Sharing Your Life Means Sharing Financial Information, Too
- 10 Ways to Put Your Tax Refund to Work
- Avoid the Five Mistakes Investors Make in Tough Markets
- Blue Chips
- Comfort Investing - Listening to the Wisdom of the Masters
- Dealing with Volatility
- Don't Be Uncertain About Risk
- Get Good Marks for Planning - Registered Education Savings Plans (RESPs)
- How to Manage Your Financial Windfall
- The Internet - An Investors Dream Come True
- Pre-Retirement Planning - Are You Ready?
- A Team Approach to Wealth Management
- The Value or Growth Approach to Equities - What Kind of Investor Are You?
- Taking a Long Term Approach to Investing
- Time for a Portfolio Spring Cleaning