In the NewsView All »
Raymond James Ltd. Announces Unanimous Consent from 3Macs Shareholders
- Raymond James Financial Completes Acquisition of Deutsche Bank Wealth Management's US Private Client Services Unit, "Alex. Brown"
- Raymond James Financial Reports Third Quarter Fiscal 2016 Results
- Raymond James Ltd. Announces Agreement to Acquire 3Macs to Create Canada's Leading Independent Investment Dealer
Our PerspectiveView All »
Around twenty to twenty five years ago, a 10% rate of return was considered fair; between 1990 and 1995, the 10-year Government of Canada (GoC) bond ranged between 6.5% and 11.6%. However, the current market environment has become increasingly difficult for savers, forcing most investors to lower their projected rate.
- Weekly Trends: "The Resilient US Consumer"
- Investment Strategy by Jeff Saut: "It's Someone Else's Money"
- Weekly Market Monitor by Dr. Scott Brown: "The September Employment Report"
- Latest Edition of Insights & Strategies