Planning Perspectives is a source of ideas and information to help you make the most of them all, all together.
Learn more »
In the NewsView All »
"Raymond James is proud to once again partner with the ROM to present this unique Vikings experience in a one-of-a-kind exhibition," says Paul Allison, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Raymond James Ltd. "The ROM continues to break new ground to enhance the cultural and educational experiences for its visitors. We are confident this exhibition will be another fascinating and fun-filled adventure for Viking explorers of all ages."
- Prostate Cancer Foundation BC announces The Raymond James Father's Day Walk Run June 17, 2018
- Raymond James Named one of B.C.'s Top Employers
- Drug Free Kids Canada welcomes Fasken Chairman Luc Béliveau and Sleep country CEO Dave Friesema to its Board of Directors
- Raymond James Partners with Umind.ca To Help Deliver Canada's Premiere Online Resource for Child & Youth Mental Health Care Professionals
Our PerspectiveView All »
There is no sugar coating it, energy has been a difficult trade for well over 12 months.
We upgraded the sector to Overweight in February 2017 as we believed the
commodity would benefit from OPEC curtailing production, slowing US inventory
growth and supportive global demand.
- Weekly Trends: "Beaten Down, But Not Out"
- Trends & Ideas: "A Connected World"
- Investment Strategy by Jeff Saut: "Smoot-Hawley?"
- Weekly Market Monitor by Dr. Scott Brown: "Trade Wars Are Bad, Nobody Wins —"
- Latest Edition of Insights & Strategies